i ♥ constance billard
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

IndeksPortalSzukajLatest imagesZalogujRejestracja

Albany online dating - Are u in the mood for great sex?

Go down 
AutorWiadomość
Tasmania
Gość

Albany online dating  - Are u in the mood for great sex? Empty
PisanieTemat: Albany online dating - Are u in the mood for great sex?   Albany online dating  - Are u in the mood for great sex? I_icon_minitimePon Lip 25, 2011 5:35 am

Bundaberg online dating - Ready to rumble! My name is Willow VIDAL Albany online dating  - Are u in the mood for great sex? Sydney1 Albany online dating  - Are u in the mood for great sex? Sydney2 Albany online dating  - Are u in the mood for great sex? Sydney3 Albany online dating  - Are u in the mood for great sex? Sydney4 i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Victoria online dating Coffs Harbour dating Coffs Harbour free online dating singles in Newcastle free online dating Queensland dating You must be non smoking, no drugs, able to carry on a conversation, under 45 and at least above average down there (over 7). If you want to keep me or us your secret that is fine, but I keep no secredts from him so do not ask me to, the answer will be no. Repeat performances are ok if we hit it fof. I do not want to be anyone's mistress. I assure you that I have a sense of compassion and selflessness that in today’s world is rare. But you must understand that with that comes a woman with her own mind, her own pursuits, and an expectation of nothing less than what she knows she deserves. Unlike many women, I know exactly what I am looking for and I will know when I find it. I have boundaries and expectations. not with just any guy: you must be clean, discreet, and respectful. also, this is oral only (give and take)...no full sex, no kissing. please, only sefious, respectful inquiries. no dirty responses will be answered. I am on here for one reason and one reason only and that is to ****! If you want to date look elsewhere if you want to tell me all the dirty details you want to do then let me have it. I am open for anything just give it to me. I love getting off in fact i am typing this with one hand wink wink I want sex on the down low. Not out in the open. If you are taken and want a one on one, I will not do it without your partner knowing, so don't get any ideas! If you are interested then send me a message,thanks! my hobbies are going out and enjoying life...my goal is to meet a nice person 2 have fun with and enjoy myself. im looking for someone that i can kick it with and hcill with in take me out to the movies or somewere fun, then maybe after I can show off my oral skills Wink
Powrót do góry Go down

Albany online dating - Are u in the mood for great sex?
Powrót do góry 
Strona 1 z 1